ABRACADABRA BEACH TOWEL
Sana Sana Colita De Rana, Si No Se Le Quita, Se Le Quita Manana — a spell of sorts, the one you want to devour and make sure it works.
- Two-sided sand-resistant quick-dry multipurpose beach towel
- Black terry fabric for drying made with 84% organic cotton and 16% polyester reprieve — a fiber produced from raw materials obtained from post-consumer, recycled products.
- Printed woven fabric made of 100% rayon from regenerated cellulose natural fibers. Digitally printed to conserve water and reduce toxic dye runoff into the seas.
- Responsibly made in the piñata district of downtown Los Angeles
- Take care of mama Earth with us — machine wash cold on gentle cycle then hang dry.
- Fabric, print and dye variations are a result of mindful manufacturing in small batches